The 2015 ERLC National Conference will equip Christians to apply the gospel to their political engagement. In partnership with the Send North America Conference, stay an extra day in Nashville for this one day conference on "The Gospel and Politics."
Russell Moore will join Sam Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, and other key evangelical leaders to answer questions about how the gospel relates to politics:
• Should believers get involved in the public square?
• If so, what should evangelical political engagement look like?
• How should Christians think about the presidential primary race that will be in full swing at the time of the conference?
They say you're not supposed to talk about politics and religion. But this conference will use plenary addresses, panels, and other speaking events to tackle these controversial and important topics head on. This special post-conference will help you lay a foundation for gospel-centered political engagement.
We encourage you to sign up for the event at a discounted rate through the Send North America conference registration process as you register for Send North America. If you can only make it for the one day ERLC National Conference, you can sign up through the ERLC's conference registration page.
• $99 Early Bird rate through January 3, 2015
• $139 Regular rate through June 3, 2015
• $179 Late rate through August 3, 2015